- Bolton Hotel – Take advantage of the super convenient lodging available right on-site at the Bolton Hotel! Availability is limited and there is a two night minimum but don’t hesitate – click here for lodging details or call Bolton directly for more information: 877-9BOLTON. There is no on-site camping at this time.
- Old Stagecoach Inn – BOOK SOON! Within walking distance to all the great bars and restaurants in downtown Waterbury, this a great location to stay for the weekend. We will also be adding a shuttle stop here so be sure to tell them your with Hop Jam so we can coordinate pick ups! Please Note: there is no parking for non-guests.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites – The BRAND NEW Fairfield Inn and Suites in Waterbury is a great destination for your small groups. The hotel is ideally positioned to help our guests take advantage of everything Vermont has to offer. Located just off I-89 at Exit 10 and offering 84 rooms ranging from deluxe kings to luxurious fireplace suites, everyone will feel at home. We will also have a FREE SHUTTLE picking up and dropping off here! Call to book and make sure you mention you’re going to Hop Jam, two night minimum stay required. Please Note: No Parking for Hop Jam attendees who are not staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites.
- Waterbury Best Western – Located at 45 Blush Hill Road in Waterbury, this is a great choice if you want to take in some of the amazing restaurants and bars that the area has to offer. We will also have a FREE SHUTTLE picking up and dropping off here! Call to book and make sure you mention Hop Jam to get the reduced rate. Please Note: No Parking for Hop Jam attendees who are not staying at the Best Western Plus.
- Hotel Vermont – If you really want to maximize the “Vermont Beer-iness” of your stay, there’s not better place to stay than Hotel Vermont. Right near the waterfront and a short walk to downtown, Hotel Vermont will also be one of our locations for our Burlington Shuttle pick up. Contact Hotel Vermont for details and BOOK SOON! Please Note: There is a two-night minimum stay,
- Hilton Garden Inn – BOOK SOON – limited availability! Conveniently located in Downtown Burlington is walking distance to Church Street and lots of good beer-geek designations. It will be one of our locations for our Burlington Shuttle pick up. Please Note: There is a two-night minimum stay and no parking for non-guests at the Hilton! Please find parking at nearby lots.
- Little River Campground – BOOK SOON – About half their sites are already reserved!– If waking up to some cool crisp Vermont air in a scenic mountain side is more your thing, camping out at Little River is the way to go. Book your two night stay online for thought their call center – just make your reservations early because these will fill up quickly!! PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THIS LOCATION. ALSO: There is NO camping on-site at Bolton. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.